Monday, February 18, 2008

Zoe Rose Sorrells




Sweet Zoe Rose passed away on Saturday, February 16th. She caught a case of the flu which quickly turned into pneumonia and her body just couldn't handle it. She touched hundreds of people's lives while she was here with us. She went through so much hardship in such a short period of time, yet her smile was always there to warm our hearts. I will miss her big, beautiful hazel eyes and her sweet, soft soul. There will be a memorial service for our baby girl on Wednesday, February 20th in Marietta, Georgia.

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous, angelic photo. She truly touched all of our hearts here in Portland, OR. We will miss her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Naomi. This captures precious Zoe's sweetness and her unlimited capacity to melt our hearts. -Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naomi my heart and thoughts are with you all at this difficult time. You captured Zoe so well, we knew her through you and loved her too. Take care, Love Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naomi,
    I'm so sorry to hear that you and your family lost Zoe. My thoughts and prayers are with you all. Have a joyous time in Georgia celebrating her life!!!
    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Naomi,
    I don't have words to express how much I wish I had found anything other than this when I tried to catch up with you. I could not feel more sadness for you. I am so very sorry you are going through such an unbelievably traumatic experience. I've thought about you so much over the years and wondered how you were. Your photography is gorgeous. I hope you are healing. You will be in my prayers.
    Love you,
    Brandy Anderson
    ASU Class of '01

    ReplyDelete